Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Chill Time: none
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet yellow corn Niblets, drained
- 4 scallions, diced
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) garlic and herb soft cheese triangles
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Evenly divide celery, tomatoes, corn and scallions among 4 7-ounce ramekins.
3. Sprinkle with celery salt and white pepper.
4. In a small bowl, mix cheese, yogurt and heavy cream until smooth; spoon 3 tablespoons of the mixture into each ramekin.
5. Top each dish with 1 tablespoon parmesan.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes until hot and cheese has formed a crust. Serve warm.
You can serve these deliciously cheesy vegetable crocks straight out of the ramekins. It’s another Healthy Cooking adaptation.
Reprinted with permission from Quick and Kosher: Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing