Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: none
Chill Time: 2 hours
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 mangos, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 2 cups liquid non-dairy creamer
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
In a blender, place mangos, strawberries, creamer, wine and vanilla; blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Chill for 2 hours before serving. Ladle into bowls and garnish with mint leaves if desired.
This is not only a fruit soup, it's amazing as a sauce over ice cream! Serve it cold as an appetizer, or drizzle a few spoonfuls of it over pound cake and a scoop of ice cream for dessert. It's one of those wonderful, versatile things that will work for you in lots of ways.