You can make this coleslaw in advance, or right before serving. I love my coleslaw crunchy so I add the dressing at the last minute, but it can last in the fridge, dressed, for up to four days, and still taste divine.
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt, pink Himalayan
- 4 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 kohlrabi, cut into thin strips
- 2 purple beets, cut into thin strips
- 2 purple onions, cut into thin strips
- 1 box sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, oil and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve cold.
Notes and Tips:
Feel free to add Bulgarian cheese to it for some color and flavor!