This is the a major crowd pleaser and super easy salad. It always amazed me how both kids and adults go crazy for it. Serve over basmati rice, and you're good to go!
- 4 Kirby cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 cup corn kernels (use fresh or canned)
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½teaspoon sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch of black pepper
Slice the cucumber into thin rounds and place in a bowl. Add the pomegranate, corn, and poppy seeds. In a small jar, shake together the vinegar, oils, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the cucumbers and toss well.