Radicchio can be found in two shapes: round and oval-like. Any shape will work. In place of radicchio, you can use endive, asparagus, green beans, or any other crunchy vegetable that will taste great grilled.
- 3 heads radicchio, sliced in half
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons
- Mix oil, salt and pepper with radicchio, and grill for three minutes per side.
- Squeeze lemon juice over radicchio.
- Serve with goat cheese fondue dressing.
Goat Cheese Fondue Dressing
- 7 ounces of goat cheese (about ⅔ cup)
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, or 1 cube frozen garlic
- Black pepper to taste
In a saucepan over low heat, combine ingredients and stir until liquid thickens and is a smooth consistency. Serve as a dip, or over grilled radicchio.
Not your taste? In place of radicchio, you can use endive, asparagus, green beans, or any other crunchy vegetable that will taste great grilled.