HILCHOT GEZELAH VA'AVEDAH
The Laws Pertaining to Robbery and [the Return of] Lost Articles
[This text] contains seven mitzvot: two positive commandments and five negative commandments. They are:
1) Not to rob;
2) Not to withhold money due a colleague;
3) Not to covet [what belongs to a colleague];
4) Not to desire [what belongs to a colleague];
5) To return an article obtained by robbery;
6) Not to ignore a lost article;
7) To return a lost article.
These mitzvot are explained in the chapters [that follow].