2. Which city in Israel do the best olives come from?
3. How many candles do we light on the 3rd night of Chanukah, besides the Shamash, servant candle?
4. Why did it take 8 days to get fresh oil for the Menorah in the Bet Hamikdash?
5. What kind of olives are best for making olive oil?
6. How many branches did the Menorah in the Temple have?
7. What was the miracle of Chanukah?
8. What did the Maccabees fight for?
9. We light the candles from..?
10. What kind of foods do we eat on Chanukah?
The content on this page is copyrighted by the author, publisher and/or Chabad.org, and is produced by Chabad.org.
If you enjoyed this article, we encourage you to distribute it further, provided that you comply with the copyright policy.
January 23, 2013
it was sooooo easy i learnt all this stuff in like kindergarten
December 11, 2012
it kind of made my mind working a little bit!
Anonymous london, england
December 5, 2012
can you make answers at the end?
shaina bracha weiss new york
February 16, 2012
the centrifuge 1 was funny
noson Atlanta, GA
February 5, 2012
I really love it! It's so awesome
Yenta Rochel Lew palm desert, ca
December 26, 2011
Just right for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was amazing! You have good ideas!
Chana Dubov London, England
December 21, 2011
that was so fun! In-fact the first question I just learnt in class today!
Yenta Rochel Lew
December 20, 2011
Me and my friend thought the quiz was very enjoyable and jolly.
anjelina ballerina london, england
October 16, 2011
My son and I had a riot checking that wrong answers just to see what the captions would say! Very informative and a lot of fun!