Garlic bread is a quick and easy way to uplift any meal.
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large or 3 small baguettes
- Mix the butter, olive oil, crushed garlic, parsley and salt into a paste.
- Make cuts in the baguette, approximately 3/4 of the way through. Do not cut entirely through the bottom.
- Fill each cut with the butter mixture.
- Wrap with foil, but leave the top open.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes. Serve fresh.
© Copyright, all rights reserved. If you enjoyed this article, we encourage you to distribute it further, provided that you comply with Chabad.org's copyright policy.